Sometimes I quilt, sometimes I blog about it.
Mostly I just hang out at home with my boys.
Finished Quilts
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Christmas 2007
We headed for Rexburg on Saturday, the 22nd. It was my birthday, and the best present of all is that Eric and Andrew travelled really well. Eric hardly cried.....compared to our July trip home when he cried (screamed) 85% of the time, it was amazing. And on Christmas Eve it snowed all day. I love a white Christmas.
Christmas morning was a lot of fun -- Andrew danced to his "Bob the Builder" tool belt that plays the theme song and he loved his new "Dump Bunk." Eric was also all smiles....loved the green bow on his present.
Brian also pulled through -- having hardly done any shopping in Salt Lake, he managed to find some great presents for me at Walmart in Rexburg. (:
Oh, and Andrew loved playing with Daisy, my brother's dog. This is great since he has not been around dogs much. Eric thought Daisy was very funny too. He thinks everyone is funny these days. (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



He is so cute!!!!
ReplyDelete