Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Dum-dum-da-dum

Last week we went to Idaho for my nieces wedding. The ceremony was very nice and the reception was fun. I can't believe I'm old enough to have a nice getting married! And I can't believe my sister is old enough to be a Mother-in-Law! She doesn't look it.
I took this picture of my sister, her husband, and my niece and new husband. I love how my niece is totally laughing about her dad kissing her mom....right there in public!

The reception was in my sister's backyard. The food was delicious and the decor was classy. I was glad it was at the house because Andrew and Eric were completely entertained playing in the sandbox and with his cousin's toys. There was also a group of kids who escaped to the basement (the bride and groom's brothers) to play some Wii Game -- rock star or something like that. And knowing Brian played the drums, they came and got him to do the drum part. He was happy to help out. Also below are pictures of Andrew being a pirate -- Arrrr. And a picture of Eric carrying around a cheese stick in his mouth.


1 comment:

  1. They look so happy!! How crazy that little Vanessa is married. I guess I will always remember her as 8 years old. Glad you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete