But when I downloaded pictures from my camera, I saw that we had quite a busy month. So here are some highlights:
First, there was the big Easter Egg hunt with cousins. Each time Andrew found an egg he'd go racing across the lawn yelling "Dad! Dad! I found one! Look Dad!" And Eric of course had to carry a sword around with him the whole time -- just in case the Big Bad Easter Bunny showed up.
Here we are enjoying the nice weather at the farm with friends. The boys are watching the ducks. Hooray for Spring!
And on one big Saturday Andrew had his first soccer game. He did a good job, and ran over to Brian several times in the middle of the game -- he was very thirsty! Below is a picture of him doing a "super move" for the camera.
After the soccer game we headed to a combined Graduation/Birthday party for my sister-in-law and nephew. We had a great time visiting family and riding horses. Brian was a trooper -- first time on a horse. Andrew wouldn't get on without him at first. I love the picture of Eric on the horse -- he looks so little!
Looking at these pictures is a good reminder of how lucky we are -- fun times and good opportunities.
blahg - LOL you are so funny! Love the pictures and love your boys! :-)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! We loved spending a time with you guys this past month. We love checking in on your blog!
ReplyDelete