Thursday, November 20, 2014

Mini Quilt Swap

Okay, so I know you may have seen this mini quilt before, but since I actually sent it away to my swap partner, I thought I'd share it with the new binding.  Originally it was green....didn't like it.  So I swapped it for grey.  Much better!  I guess I forgot to take a pic with my regular camera, but here is the one I took with my phone.


And the back with the old green binding.


And last week I received a mini quilt from my swap partner.


I love the text print and the algebra print...I started out as a math major in college and I love those numbers!


I have been sewing quite a bit lately -- after this swap project I started on a couple of quilts for charity.  The BOM class I go to each month is gathering quilts for a homeless shelter.  And I've also been working on some smaller projects for gifts.  One of them I love -- but can't show it until I give it away!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carol,
    You are the winner of my new book "Quilting the New Classics". Please send me your address via my contact info on my web site www.lolarae.com
    best, Michele

    ReplyDelete