Well, many moons ago I started a quilt with this mini jelly roll of Ombre Fabric. I had one thing in mind -- but it didn't end up panning out. I can't even remember why -- maybe I didn't have enough fabric? So the blocks have been sitting in my sewing room for years. Until now:
I quilted it very simply with straight lines. I used some brighter color threads, which was unusual for me, and kind of fun. So now I have this small quilt. I'm not even sure what to do with it. It doesn't really look like a baby quilt, but that's about how big it is. Not really a good wall quilt for my house either. But it's finished!
This was one of my goals for the Finish-A-Long. I'm linking up to the linky party at She Can Quilt.
I quilted it very simply with straight lines. I used some brighter color threads, which was unusual for me, and kind of fun. So now I have this small quilt. I'm not even sure what to do with it. It doesn't really look like a baby quilt, but that's about how big it is. Not really a good wall quilt for my house either. But it's finished!
This was one of my goals for the Finish-A-Long. I'm linking up to the linky party at She Can Quilt.



You used the ombre fabric to beautiful effect here. Lovely finish! On behalf of the global hosts, thank you for linking up to the FAL.
ReplyDelete