First, there was a little party at the church on Wednesday. Eric was a Construction Site Worker and Andrew was a pirate.
Thursday we had a Joy School party. Andrew was hilarious. He was definitely not shy as he came parading out in his costume, swinging his sword around and announcing, "Arrrrh! I'm a pirate!" Then after each song they performed, he bowed repeatedly, saying "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." And finally the teacher and kids told a little story in which they had to work together to move a very large pumpkin. Andrew improvised -- suddenly he waved his hand, "Abracadabra! I'm Superman!" And of course Superman was able to move the pumpkin without anyone's help. Too bad that wasn't actually part of the skit.
And tonight we went to trick or treat at Grandma's apartment building, then came home to trick or treat too. This time Eric was a Spiderman. Unfortunately he wouldn't keep the eye mask on, but he was good to keep the Amish looking Spiderman hat on.
your boys are adorable! i love the joy school story of andrew!!
ReplyDeleteI love to read about Andrew's cute personality. He is so quiet at church. The construction worker is a great idea. I will have to copy that one.
ReplyDeleteThey look adorable. And the stories about Andrew are great - I laughed out loud! Arrr...I'm a pirate!
ReplyDelete